Just a few weeks ago, we were enjoying the last of this summer weather – then fall hit us like a ton of bricks in NYC. Wow, days of cold and rain. I can’t event begin to explain how shook I am from this dramatic weather change – but fall is actually my favorite season so I’m not too upset about it. With fall coming early, I think it’s safe to say it’s officially jacket season! A bomb jacket with an even bomber statement bag is my absolute weakness.
Everyone knows how much I love my jackets. Besides being in love with fall fashion – I can’t help but to be reminded of how close we are to ending 2017! WOW. Time has really flown, and it’s made me think of how I want to spend the next three months of the year. You really start to think back on the beginning of the year, and if you really accomplished all of the goals that were on your list. Having a goals list is one thing, but having a list of completed goals is another.
Check out my end of the year goals – even if I don’t complete them all it’s better to speak it into fruition anyways!
- Finish out the year with solid, strong blog posts – I know there are times when I fall off, but I really want to remain consist for the rest of the year.
- Stop neglecting my other baby (herstylemedia.com) – I really need to stop using the 9-5 excuse and really give my 100% to my dreams/passions.
- Plan out my traveling for 2017 – Literally so many places I want to go, and I refuse to limit myself next year.
- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE – I have a lot on my plate in 2018, and unfortunately these things aren’t free. Learning how to continuously save and put these funds towards the things that matter the most will really help me in the long run.
- Network and mingle more – the more people you meet, the more connected you could be! Don’t limit yourself.
What goals do you have for the rest of the year? Comment below!
As always, you can follow me on Instagram at @beelievedahype.
Have a great week guys! xo
Photographer: Crystal Cox | @TheMusingEye
themusinglens.com // Location: New York