Doesn’t it seem like your weeks sometimes fly by, and you can’t even think back on what you actually accomplished? You know you have a list of tasks that need to get done, but are you really reaching the milestones you need to that will help you get to the next level?
I know how it feels to not be able to answer those questions…but let me help you! Beginning my week with a solid plan and organized mindset has really helped me to measure my success – which can be measured differently by others. Keep reading for my tips and tricks on how to stay organized throughout the week, and avoid a stressful start to your Monday.
It’s all about preparation the day before…
On Sunday night, you should prepare the following:
- What you will be wearing for the week
- What your lunch situation will look like. Are you meal-prepping or treating yourself this week?
- Have your hair done to kickstart your week…or at least have a few styles in mind.
- Pack your bag. What key essentials do you need to get you through the day/or even week?
- I know this might sounds weird, and completely unrelated…but reading any industry news that’s related to my field of work at the beginning of the week always keeps me motivated and enhances my knowledge. It also keeps me in the loop with what’s going on.
- Drink tea before bed. This definitely helps to soothe and calm my mind and body.
- Go through your full skincare routine – I mean face mask and all. Nothing like a clean slate!
- Clean your space. I find that when my room is organized, it helps me think with a clear mindset. No one can possibly think straight when they’re surrounded by clutter.
- Check out what your favorite influencers are up to. Having this as a part of my routine helps me spark creative energy. If I’m reading about one of my favorite influencers in the beauty or fashion industry, it helps me think of new blog posts or new things to add to my routine that I never thought of.
- Track your budget. Sometimes we go into our week with no clear expectation…especially when it comes to money. Think about what you really need for the week – and if that new purse isn’t on the list then put it back!
I hope my tips help you kill this Monday, and all of the days after that!
As always, you can follow me on Instagram at @beelievedahype.
Have a great week guys! xo