So I was going to do another fashion post, but I was like NOPE. I wanted to do something more personable! Sometimes when you’re blogging you always forget to let people in to get to know you. I always share with you guys my experiences and my reflections, but it’s time to have some fun.
10 Facts About Me
- The first thing I feel shocks everyone is the fact that I played sports up until college – mainly basketball and track. Sometimes I really miss being active, but I love living through my brothers when it comes to that.
- I’m a straight Chicago gal. Despite the violence, I’m so proud to call Chicago my home city!
- I’m a stickler when it comes to weird things – like example, if something is uneven I will make it even. Like, it bothers me when things don’t balance out. Balance is just my thing, you know?
- People tend to think that I’m shy, but I’m actually just really observant. My parents have always taught me to pay attention to my surroundings, so most likely that’s what I’m doing!
- I’m obsessed with face masks, lol my roommate/friend Mya also jokes about me and my masks, but I loooove beauty products so much. I’m pretty sure that I have at least 6 in my rotation!
- I absolutely love sprinkles. If I could I would buy everything that has sprinkles on it! It’s actually ridiculous because they don’t taste like anything…but still I NEED THEM.
- If I miss any type of breakfast in the morning (whether it’s my yogurt, granola bar, etc) I have to have something breakfast related FIRST before eating lunch, dinner, etc. I can’t be living life all out of order like that! haha
- Even though my brothers and I are 7 years apart, they are my number 1 besties for sure. You can guarantee that my brothers know everything. From who I dislike to who broke my heart…they know it all, and they don’t forget either 🙂
- I’ve actually only had two real relationships in my 24 years of living. I’m definitely a relationship person, but I definitely don’t mind waiting for who God has for me. I’ve never been one to rush into anything or compromise my standards!
- I’m not a huge crier – if I cry it’s either really deep or really stupid lol. There is no middle point. I literally cry watching shows, movies, anything – btw I just cried on the last episode of HTGAWM…I mean, who didn’t love Wes!
If you guys have any questions that you want to know about me, feel free to email me and maybe I’ll do another facts post!
Have a great rest of the week guys! xo
Photographer: @BeaBrisco // Location: New York